Grammar Website Evaluation
1. This site has too many words.
2. It looks quite uninteresting and boring.
3. The categories are quite strange.
Therefore it is not recommended for teachers to use this “English Chick” site.
1.It is quite well -rganized.
2. It is easy to find what teachers want for teaching materials.
3. The categories are good. They are well divided into terms, exercises and handout.
Thus, if you are an English teacher, it is recommended to use this site.
1. This is designed specially for certain age group (from Kindergarten kids to senior high school students). Good videos on grammar. Nice quiz game and online games and puzzles. But it is not suitable for advanced learners.
2. Nice quiz set. Quiz part is well animated that is good to get attention from users and classified in terms of grammar terms. Games and puzzles are also fun for students to play with. It helps students feel having fun and not studying. In case that learners need more information on grammar, video clips are linked.
3. Not plenty of words and expressions. This is targeted for school students so that again it’s not beneficial for advanced learners.
4. All the grammar rules are nicely explained. And many example sentences help you understand better. And many questions to make sure you are fully comprehended.
1. This website is beneficial for those who prepare for English tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, and so on.
2. Different grammar problems are set up, depending on where learners are from.
I worked with